Carrier is one of the most well-known HVAC brands in the world. Since Willis Carrier invented modern air conditioning in 1902, the Carrier name has become synonymous with cutting-edge technology and reliable performance.
You’re wise to choose a new furnace or air conditioner from this world-class manufacturer, but you have one final step to take: you must find a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in South Jersey to help you select, size, and install your HVAC equipment. Bovio Rubino Service carries this distinction with pride.
What Is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer?
An HVAC contractor doesn’t become an Authorized Dealer simply by selling and servicing Carrier equipment. Instead, the contractor must meet rigorous standards to earn this endorsement. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Bovio Rubino Service meets the following requirements:
- Participate in extensive factory training to learn the technical aspects of Carrier equipment services, including installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Learn how to identify home comfort problems and recommend solutions to solve them.
- Encourage customers to purchase the most reliable, environmentally friendly, and high-efficiency HVAC units available, which deliver the best long-term comfort and energy savings.
- Hire NATE-certified technicians who have proven their expertise by passing a series of rigorous exams.
- Solicit customer feedback and ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Address dissatisfied customers by correcting any problems or, at the customer’s request, removing the HVAC equipment and refunding the purchase within one year of installation.
Rubino Service Company: President’s Award Winner
It’s impressive enough to qualify for the title of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, but contractors can differentiate themselves even more by aiming for the Carrier President’s Award. This prestigious recognition is the highest honor an Authorized Dealer can earn. Winners are held to an even more exacting set of standards.
Rubino Service Company is a proud recipient of the Carrier President’s Award. This means we have exemplified leadership in management, customer satisfaction, equipment expertise, business growth, and operational excellence. We always strive to exceed even the highest expectations, and as such, we have unmatched customer satisfaction rates. As a recipient of this award, we are a role model to other Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers who strive for our level of excellence.
Repair Your Carrier HVAC Equipment with Factory Authorized Parts
While Carrier equipment is designed to outlast and outperform other brands, there may come a day when a component breaks and you need to order replacement parts. For the best results, work with a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, like Rubino Service Company, that has access to Carrier Factory Authorized Parts. These are designed and built specifically for use in Carrier HVAC equipment.
You always have the option to install aftermarket products from no-name brands, but by choosing Carrier Factory Authorized Parts, you enjoy these benefits:
- Prevent voiding the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Restore your system to its original performance and efficiency rating.
- Preserve the quiet operation you appreciate from your Carrier equipment.
- Ensure the longest operational lifespan for your system.
Work with a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in South Jersey
Choose Rubino Service Company as your Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer so you can feel confident about the products and services you’ll receive. Our ultimate goal is to help keep your home comfortable and energy efficient while saving you money, both up front and over the long term. Every job we perform is backed by Carrier’s 100% satisfaction guarantee, giving you the confidence you need to choose us over other contractors in South Jersey.
To learn more about what it means to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, or to schedule HVAC services, please call our experts at (888) 258-4904.
The post The Benefits of Working with a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer appeared first on Bovio Rubino Service - BRS.