South Jersey Heater Repair
As your heating system ages over the years, it will lose efficiency, or even worse, stop working altogether. Bovio Rubino Service provides professional heating repair services for commercial and residential customers throughout Camden County, Gloucester County, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, and Marlton here in Southern New Jersey.
Our highly trained heating technicians know how to repair all makes and models of furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps, and can work on everything from minor heating problems to huge heating disasters. Bovio Rubino Service has all of your heating needs covered.
We Repair All Brands of Heating Systems
Bovio Rubino Service will service, repair, and replace various makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our service repairs range from gas hot water boilers, gas hot air furnaces, and oil to gas conversion. Some of the main brands we service include (but are not limited to):
- American Standard
Sure, we can repair just about anything—but it is our commitment to getting the job done correctly the first time that sets Bovio Rubino Service apart from other heating and cooling contractors. We take the time to test and diagnose before making any repairs or replacements so that you can rest easy knowing you are getting only the repairs you need to keep your home comfortable and efficient.
Furnace Repair in South Jersey
When your furnace starts acting up, it’s wise to find out what’s wrong sooner rather than later. Ignoring apparent equipment malfunctions could result in a complete breakdown or even endanger your family’s health in the case of strange noises that indicate a potential carbon monoxide leak. At Bovio Rubino Service, we offer timely, honestly priced repairs to our customers in the Voorhees area.
If your equipment has completely stopped working or is malfunctioning in a serious way, we offer 24/7 emergency repairs. Don’t hesitate to call, even at night or on the weekend, when you need a fast repair!
Can I Repair My Own HVAC System?
It’s important that you change your filters often, but more in-depth maintenance and repair is best handled by a professional. HVAC systems are dangerous. Handling your own repairs puts you in contact with potentially deadly chemicals that only certified professionals are allowed to work with. You can also cause serious damage to your system or even injure yourself. That kind of damage is far more costly than an HVAC professional.
Signs You Need Heater Repairs
As the temperatures drop, a properly functioning heater becomes crucial for maintaining a comfortable living environment. However, like any mechanical system, heaters can encounter issues over time that may require prompt attention. Recognizing the signs that indicate a need for heater repair is essential to prevent further damage and ensure your heating system operates efficiently.
Here are key indicators that it's time for South Jersey heater repair:
- Uneven Heating: If certain areas of your home are significantly colder than others, it may suggest a problem with your heating system, such as issues with the ductwork, thermostat, or the heater itself.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds like banging, clanging, or squealing emanating from your heater could indicate underlying issues with components such as the blower motor, fan, or heat exchanger.
- Increased Energy Bills: A sudden spike in energy bills without a corresponding increase in usage might signal that your heating system is running inefficiently, potentially due to a faulty thermostat, clogged filters, or other issues.
- Frequent Cycling: If your heater turns on and off frequently, known as short cycling, it may strain the system and lead to premature wear and tear, pointing to an underlying problem.
- Lack of Warm Air: If your heater is blowing cold or lukewarm air, it indicates a failure in performing its primary function effectively. This could result from issues with the heating element, pilot light, or other components.
- Strange Odors: Unpleasant odors, such as burning smells or musty odors, when your heater is running could indicate problems such as dust buildup, a gas leak, or other issues that require attention.
- Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself repeatedly calling for heater repairs, it could be a sign that your heating system is experiencing chronic issues, potentially indicating the need for a more comprehensive inspection or replacement.
- Old Age: Heaters have a limited lifespan, typically ranging from 15 to 30 years, depending on the type and maintenance. If your heating system is reaching the upper end of this range, it might be time to consider an upgrade.
Recognizing these signs and addressing them promptly with professional heater repair can not only restore comfort to your home but also prevent more extensive and costly damage to your heating system. Regular maintenance is also crucial in preventing issues before they arise, ensuring your heater operates at its best.
How Much Does It Cost to Install a Furnace?
The answer can depend very heavily on a wide range of factors. The efficiency of your furnace or central heating system, its size, the type of home the system is being installed in, and which of the local furnace installation companies you choose will all impact the furnace installation cost.
What is the Average Life Expectancy of a Gas Furnace?
Typically, a gas furnace should operate effectively for between 10 and 15 years with no issues at all. However, keep in mind that even with the best heating system on the market, these projections assume you’re scheduling annual heating maintenance!
What is the Most Efficient Home Heating System?
The question of efficiency can be a fairly complex one. At face value, a gas furnace or high-efficiency electric furnace can be excellent for many homes, while some homeowners might get better mileage out of a heat pump.
How Much Does It Cost to Install a New HVAC System?
A new central heating system installation or HVAC system installation in New Jersey can cover a wide range of prices based on the type of system you choose, whether or not you need ductwork installed, and the rates offered by your heating contractor.
Boiler, Heat Pump, and Furnace Repair From Authorized HVAC Technicians
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Bovio Rubino Service delivers exemplary service every time. Our hand-selected servicemen are NATE-certified, meaning they have proven their knowledge by successfully completing a rigorous, nationally recognized HVAC certification test. We are also extremely proud to have been awarded the Carrier President’s Award, which ranks us among a select few contractors who exceed industry standards in both products and customer service.
Schedule Heating Repair With Bovio Rubino Service
If you notice any decrease in heating system performance this winter, call Bovio Rubino Service to schedule a repair. We proudly serve homeowners all throughout Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Sewell, Haddonfield, and Moorestown! If you’re experiencing an urgent situation, feel free to call us anytime, day or night, for emergency repair services. Our technicians are on call 24/7 to provide professional, insightful repairs.
Heating and Furnace Repair Done Right
We don’t just show up and make a repair and then leave the project, never to be seen again. We know you need to be able to run your own heating system, even in a lesser emergency. After your furnace repair is complete, your Bovio Rubino Service HVAC technician will walk you through how to properly keep your furnace running efficiently, as well as how to handle any common, minor furnace issues that could arise.
We aren’t here to get your home heating up and running for you, we want to do it with you! Educating our customers on how to stay comfortable and save money is a part of the job, and we are here to be your partner for home comfort for decades to come.
Don’t wait to get your furnace up and running in peak condition! Bovio Rubino Service repairs all makes and models here in the Voorhees and Sicklerville area. Call us at (888) 258-4904 or get in touch here.
Support each other in a positive and encouraging way
Meet and exceed client needs and expectations
Always do what is right
Respect our client's homes and businesses
Treat team members and clients as if they were family
Book appointments around the clock with a real person or contact us using the button below.
How to Tell if Your Heating System Needs a Repair
The last thing you want is for your heating system to peter out on the coldest day of the year here in South Jersey. If your boiler, heat pump, or furnace is not working or you’re otherwise left with no heat in the house, it’s time to find a solution. Here’s a look at the top reasons why your furnace might require a repair:
- The heater won’t turn on:
- When you wake up to a freezing house and a furnace that won’t turn on, it’s obvious something is wrong. Before you call for help, make sure the thermostat is set correctly and that the furnace is receiving power. If these basic checks don’t do any good, it’s time to call in the pros for heater repair!
- The furnace blows out lukewarm or cold air:
- Furnaces should produce nice hot air. If the air coming from supply registers feels lukewarm at best, there’s probably something wrong with the burners, or the ductwork is leaking.
- Your utility bills have risen lately:
- If you notice your furnace running a lot this month, bitterly cold weather could be to blame. However, the higher-than-usual energy bills could also mean something is wrong with your furnace that’s making it run inefficiently.
- The burner flame glows yellow:
- The flame should be a steady blue. If you see a yellow or flickering flame, carbon monoxide gas could be entering your home. If you see this or other strange burner flame characteristics, call us for a repair.
- The furnace makes strange noises:
- A moaning, groaning, rattling, or popping furnace is trying to tell you something. Don’t ignore these sounds because they may indicate serious problems with the equipment.