Commercial HVAC in South Jersey
Want to keep your commercial space comfortable all year long? Bovio Rubino Service specializes in commercial HVAC services and has been offering solutions to heat any business or commercial space for over 40 years! Our expert team installs, repairs, and maintains commercial heating and cooling equipment of all types and sizes, and we’re proud to be a trusted commercial HVAC company among the business community here in South Jersey.
We’re qualified to work in almost any type of commercial space and can help heat and cool your:
- Work Building – Any size office or office building
- School – From one classroom to a full college!
- Public Business – Restaurants, retail shops, etc.
What to Consider When Installing a Commercial HVAC System
- The size of your space – This will make a significant difference in the style of equipment you should be using, and where you can put it, like the roof!
- Your energy usage – When choosing HVAC equipment, it’s important to remember the cost of energy use over the many years it will be used.
- The trusted experts – Choosing a trusted and experienced company to help with HVAC solutions can make a huge difference in the effectiveness, long-term cost, and life span of your system.
- Your current HVAC system – If you already have a ducted system, it’s sometimes possible to use the current ducts in your new system as well.
- Your insulation – If you don’t have the proper insulation, that has to be taken care of. This is essential to keeping your energy bills down.
- The size of your project – If you only need part of your commercial space taken care of, we have solutions for just that. If you have a new addition or simply a smaller space, that is an easy fix!
Commercial HVAC Service Agreements
Would you buy a new car and never have the oil changed? Of course not! So don’t do the same thing with your heating and cooling equipment. Having an expert come out and service your equipment is essential to getting the absolute most out of your system. Having your regular service will:
- Keep your system from failing most importantly!
- Keep your system running at max efficiency
- Ensure your system lasts as long as possible
- Comply with many warranties
Outstanding service team. I had plumbing and HVAC work done. The technicians were great. Very knowledgeable and polite. Robert and Damien Five stars. I recommend them to anyone.- Alfred G.
Great service! Helped my in-laws change their HVAC maintenance to Bovio Rubino due to their manufacturer's authorized support for carrier products. Quick to answer online inquiries or can get immediate answers by calling. Scheduling was a breeze and the technician was prompt and professional!- Kevin C.
We had a service call today. Brian is a great tech. He went over everything for the AC & changed out the filter. Great people skills that you just don't see that often anymore. Perfect service!- Kristy J.
Jeff was on time. He diagnosed the system quickly. Fixed it. He was very professional and respectful to the property. Gave me some good advice. I would recommend Jeff to the folks who need HVAC repair.- Larry V.
Sam is the existential plumbing professional. We appreciated her personable approach. We were first-time customers, and signed up for the yearly plumbing maintenance, feeling comfortable with how we were treated. Jake is very knowledgeable and professional. I found his approach very personable and holistic. No feeling of being rushed. Very friendly. I would invite him to my home again.- Ariel R.
Robert was great! He switched out all of my leaky valves that were under my sink and fixed our dishwasher hookup. He was super friendly and great with my dog as well. Not only did he inform me of the missing handle on my water shut off which the township didn’t bother letting me know about when they switched my meter out but he was able to use one of the handles that were removed from under the sink so if I need to I can shut my water off. He did all of this in under two hours for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend it!- Michelle B.
David Ianni was our service tech, very friendly, professional and experienced. Really appreciated him taking the extra time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. An issue occurred with our unit after he left, and he took the time to come back and fix everything. I always appreciate the Bovio Rubino techs. They hire good people!- Mark B.
Garbage disposal broke or I thought I broke it. Steve came out, assured me the garbage disposal had an inoperable O ring and couldn't be fixed and needed replacement. Had a new garbage disposal ready. Installed, quickly cleaned up. Very happy with the company's honesty and communication- Greg O.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Don’t let yourself depend on fans to keep you cool in the summer! One of the best feelings on a hot summer day is walking into a building and having that immediate cool feeling of relief from the air conditioning. Make sure your building is an inviting place, where the weather outside is simply that… outside!
We can make sure your commercial space is comfortable all year long. Don’t be that place where everyone keeps their hats and coats on all day! Make sure you have the proper heat to make your commercial space ready for the coldest winter days.
We will make sure your heating is focusing on:
- Energy efficiency
- Complete comfort
- System longevity and performance
Ductless Commercial Heating and Cooling
Not every building was created with room in the walls for ductwork. And not every commercial space needs a completely new system if there is only a certain spot that needs to be taken care of. For these reasons and more, we want you to know about the possibilities of using ductless heating and cooling in your commercial space.
A single-zone system is perfect for an addition, or to fix a particular space that isn’t being properly heated and cooled. This ductless technology can be used in the winter, and the summer, and is extremely energy efficient.
With a multi-zoned system, it’s easy to have different temperatures in different spaces. This allows for people who disagree about temperatures to all get along, as well as keep energy bills low by not having to heat an entire building to keep one space comfortable.
Ductless is a great new way that many people are keeping their homes and businesses comfortable, for a few reasons:
- It’s out of the way – A lot of businesses like this because the unit hangs, and it runs to condensers outside that aren’t nearly the size of a traditional unit.
- It’s quiet – As opposed to a noisy window ac unit, these are whisper quiet.
- It’s energy efficient – The cost in energy savings is usually worth it. If you are replacing a whole system, or simply adding a unit to make sure you aren’t overusing your main system, this will help to bring energy bills down.
Bovio Rubino Service is honest like nobody’s business, so you can rest assured knowing we don’t inflate our prices to create a so-called discount. Nope. We believe in offering reals deals that save you real money.
So, start the year right with a really great deal on a really great HVAC system! Right now, you can save 10% on a new single-stage, high-efficiency HVAC system up to $1,300.