AC Repair in South Jersey
Your air conditioning system is bound to malfunction as it gets older and loses efficiency, and in the worst cases, it may stop working completely. So what should you do if your AC isn’t working right or breaks down? Don’t sweat it—Bovio Rubino Service has you covered.
Our skilled and certified HVAC technicians can help you diagnose the issue and find the best solution for your needs and budget. Family-owned and professionally operated in New Jersey’s Tri-County area since 1974, the team at Bovio Rubino Service offers reliable air conditioning and cooling repair services for your home—in fact, we don’t charge overtime until after 8 p.m. and we even offer emergency service when you need help fast!
The Tri-County Local AC Repair Experts
How has Bovio Rubino Service been the most successful air conditioning company in South Jersey all of these years?
All it takes is an unbelievable staff that will service, repair, and install all makes and models of AC system equipment, and a group of loyal customers who let us do our job! We repair all main brands of AC systems from Carrier to York so home and business owners can operate stress-free!
At Bovio Rubino Service, we strive to form a personal relationship with each customer from the beginning of a project to its end. We always follow up to make sure you’re happy and your AC system is running properly. By keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations in the AC repair industry, our technicians are also able to keep our customers informed at all times.
Avoid Breakdowns with Regular AC Maintenance
By scheduling preventative maintenance for your cooling system each year—or signing up for our Comfort Shield membership program for added convenience and savings—you can save yourself from a world of costly repairs and unwanted breakdowns! In fact, maintaining your cooling system is essential to making sure it runs properly and offers many other benefits to New Jersey homeowners, including:
- Improved performance
- Decreased repair needs
- Longer service life
- Improved energy
Outstanding service team. I had plumbing and HVAC work done. The technicians were great. Very knowledgeable and polite. Robert and Damien Five stars. I recommend them to anyone.- Alfred G.
Great service! Helped my in-laws change their HVAC maintenance to Bovio Rubino due to their manufacturer's authorized support for carrier products. Quick to answer online inquiries or can get immediate answers by calling. Scheduling was a breeze and the technician was prompt and professional!- Kevin C.
We had a service call today. Brian is a great tech. He went over everything for the AC & changed out the filter. Great people skills that you just don't see that often anymore. Perfect service!- Kristy J.
Jeff was on time. He diagnosed the system quickly. Fixed it. He was very professional and respectful to the property. Gave me some good advice. I would recommend Jeff to the folks who need HVAC repair.- Larry V.
Sam is the existential plumbing professional. We appreciated her personable approach. We were first-time customers, and signed up for the yearly plumbing maintenance, feeling comfortable with how we were treated. Jake is very knowledgeable and professional. I found his approach very personable and holistic. No feeling of being rushed. Very friendly. I would invite him to my home again.- Ariel R.
Robert was great! He switched out all of my leaky valves that were under my sink and fixed our dishwasher hookup. He was super friendly and great with my dog as well. Not only did he inform me of the missing handle on my water shut off which the township didn’t bother letting me know about when they switched my meter out but he was able to use one of the handles that were removed from under the sink so if I need to I can shut my water off. He did all of this in under two hours for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend it!- Michelle B.
David Ianni was our service tech, very friendly, professional and experienced. Really appreciated him taking the extra time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. An issue occurred with our unit after he left, and he took the time to come back and fix everything. I always appreciate the Bovio Rubino techs. They hire good people!- Mark B.
Garbage disposal broke or I thought I broke it. Steve came out, assured me the garbage disposal had an inoperable O ring and couldn't be fixed and needed replacement. Had a new garbage disposal ready. Installed, quickly cleaned up. Very happy with the company's honesty and communication- Greg O.
How can you tell if you need air conditioner repair? Here are a few of the most common problems homeowners experience with their cooling systems:
- Your air conditioner doesn’t turn on. This is the most obvious problem you could have with your cooling unit. Before you call for help to fix an air conditioner that’s not cooling, make sure your thermostat is set to cool and try changing the settings by a couple degrees. Of course, if this doesn’t solve the problem, it’s time to call an HVAC contractor near you!
- Your air conditioner is making strange, loud noises. If loud noises start coming from your AC system, your fan coil might be dislodged or frayed! If this problem is not taken care of, the noise will just get louder and create a huge strain on your system. By calling a professional, you can catch the problem before it gets too serious.
- Your air conditioner coil is frozen. Did you know that dirty filters can cause your refrigerant coil to ice up during the summertime? A frozen evaporator coil can also be caused by a refrigerant leak.
- Your AC dispenses warm air through the registers. Could anything be worse than an AC that’s running but not lowering the temperature in your home? If this happens, there might be a problem with your AC’s condenser or compressor.
- Your air conditioner is leaking. This problem is a sure sign that you need air conditioner repair stat!
- Your cooling system cycles on and off frequently. Is your air conditioner turning on and off more than you’d like? It’s time to schedule a repair.
- Your energy bills increase. When your air conditioner needs repairs and is not serviced accordingly, it has to work much harder to cool your home. Getting professional air conditioner repairs can help solve the problem in a pinch.
Is your AC blowing cold air but the house is still hot? Experiencing a different issue with your cooling system and not sure what to do? There isn’t much our team of heating and cooling system experts haven’t seen and know exactly how to fix—give Bovio Rubino Service a call today to make your home comfortable again.
Trust Your HVAC with Bovio Rubino Service, Your Neighbors’ Go-To Contractor
Bovio Rubino Service’s AC repair technicians will find the best possible solution to any problem. We When you contact Bovio Rubino Service, you can feel confident that we’ll give you the best advice and service when it comes to HVAC repairs and upgrades. We’ll never try to upsell you on something you don’t need, but there are times when repairing an old AC can turn into a money pit. When that happens, we’re here to help you find a new AC replacement or even upgrade to money-saving heat pumps or ductless mini-splits for years and years of year-round comfort and low energy bills!
Support each other in a positive and encouraging way
Meet and exceed client needs and expectations
Always do what is right
Respect our client's homes and businesses
Treat team members and clients as if they were family
Bovio Rubino Service is honest like nobody’s business, so you can rest assured knowing we don’t inflate our prices to create a so-called discount. Nope. We believe in offering reals deals that save you real money.
So, start the year right with a really great deal on a really great HVAC system! Right now, you can save 10% on a new single-stage, high-efficiency HVAC system up to $1,300.