No one likes an unexpected cold front, especially in your living room. The way we see it, cool breezes are best left outside in winter, no matter where you live in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. That’s why Carrier’s innovative gas- and oil-fired boilers are designed to spread nothing more than consistent warmth—not to mention peace and quiet—through your radiant heating system. They have become the choice for quality throughout southern New Jersey, and at Bovio Rubino Service, we’re proud to install top-quality boilers from industry-leading manufacturers, including Carrier. 

Call (856) 272-7000 or contact us online now to learn more about our boiler services throughout South Jersey!

Boiler FYI

Here is some straightforward information to help you decide which Carrier boiler is right for your home and budget. If you have any questions about boiler services, the experts here at Bovio Rubino Service would be glad to help you out as well! 

What Does AFUE Rating Mean?

AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency and it measures the efficiency of a gas furnace. The higher the percentage, the more efficient your machine. AFUE is a ratio: Annual heat output of a furnace or boiler vs. total annual fossil fuel energy consumed by the furnace or boiler. If your rating is 80 percent, then 80 percent of the energy consumed is being used to heat your home and the other 20 percent escapes as exhaust. Consumer Reports says that a 90 percent AFUE can cost about $1,000 more than a similar-sized 80 percent AFUE,  but “that additional cost can generally be recouped in lower fuel bills over the lifetime of the furnace.”

Oil Boilers 

Performance™ Series Gas Boiler

If you have radiant heat in your New Jersey home, our Performance series promises to radiate both comfort and efficiency—not just now, but for years to come. These quiet boilers are specifically designed to meet ENERGY STAR® specifications, and they offer AFUE ratings of up to a whopping 90%.

Model$Efficiency Range
$$90.0% AFUE
$$82.0-84.4% AFUE

Download the Carrier Product Guide 

Schedule a Free Consultation 

Comfort™ Series Gas Boiler

As its name suggests, this gas-fired line is built for reliable comfort in your home no matter where it’s located through southern New Jersey—and your budget. It comes with the advanced engineering you’d expect from our products, as well as an AFUE rating of up to 82.7%.

Model$Efficiency Range
$80.0-80.4% AFUE
$80.4-82.7% AFUE
$78.8-81.1% AFUE

Download the Carrier Product Guide 

Schedule a Free Consultation 

Bovio Rubino Service can help you find the right boiler for your home. Call (856) 272-7000 or contact us online to schedule a free boiler consultation.  

Need a new boiler? 

Get help finding the right system for your home! 

(856) 272-7000