As your heating system ages over the years, it will lose efficiency, or even worse, stop working altogether. Bovio Rubino Service provides professional heating repair services for commercial and residential customers throughout Camden County, Gloucester County, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, and Marlton here in Southern New Jersey.
Our highly trained heating technicians know how to repair all makes and models of furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps, and can work on everything from minor heating problems to huge heating disasters. Bovio Rubino Service has all of your heating needs covered.
How to Tell if Your Heating System Needs a Repair
The last thing you want is for your heating system to peter out on the coldest day of the year here in South Jersey. If your boiler, heat pump, or furnace is not working or you’re otherwise left with no heat in the house, it’s time to find a solution. Here’s a look at the top reasons why your furnace might require a repair:
- The heater won’t turn on:
- When you wake up to a freezing house and a furnace that won’t turn on, it’s obvious something is wrong. Before you call for help, make sure the thermostat is set correctly and that the furnace is receiving power. If these basic checks don’t do any good, it’s time to call in the pros for heater repair!
- The furnace blows out lukewarm or cold air:
- Furnaces should produce nice hot air. If the air coming from supply registers feels lukewarm at best, there’s probably something wrong with the burners, or the ductwork is leaking.
- Your utility bills have risen lately:
- If you notice your furnace running a lot this month, bitterly cold weather could be to blame. However, the higher-than-usual energy bills could also mean something is wrong with your furnace that’s making it run inefficiently.
- The burner flame glows yellow:
- The flame should be a steady blue. If you see a yellow or flickering flame, carbon monoxide gas could be entering your home. If you see this or other strange burner flame characteristics, call us for a repair.
- The furnace makes strange noises:
- A moaning, groaning, rattling, or popping furnace is trying to tell you something. Don’t ignore these sounds because they may indicate serious problems with the equipment.
We Repair All Brands of Heating Systems
Bovio Rubino Service will service, repair, and replace various makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our service repairs range from gas hot water boilers, gas hot air furnaces, and oil to gas conversion. Some of the main brands we service include (but are not limited to):
- American Standard
Sure, we can repair just about anything—but it is our commitment to getting the job done correctly the first time that sets Bovio Rubino Service apart from other heating and cooling contractors. We take the time to test and diagnose before making any repairs or replacements so that you can rest easy knowing you are getting only the repairs you need to keep your home comfortable and efficient.
Boiler, Heat Pump, and Furnace Repair From Authorized HVAC Technicians
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Bovio Rubino Service delivers exemplary service every time. Our hand-selected servicemen are NATE-certified, meaning they have proven their knowledge by successfully completing a rigorous, nationally recognized HVAC certification test. We are also extremely proud to have been awarded the Carrier President’s Award, which ranks us among a select few contractors who exceed industry standards in both products and customer service.
Schedule Heating Repair With Bovio Rubino Service
If you notice any decrease in heating system performance this winter, call Bovio Rubino Service to schedule a repair. We proudly serve homeowners all throughout Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Marlton, Sewell, Haddonfield, and Moorestown! If you’re experiencing an urgent situation, feel free to call us anytime, day or night, for emergency repair services. Our technicians are on call 24/7 to provide professional, insightful repairs.
FAQs About Heating Repair
This is one of the most common HVAC problems. It’s aptly called short-cycling and is often caused by a malfunctioning thermostat. It can also be …
It could be either. If you’re picking up a chemical or electrical scent, something might be overheating. If the scent is more moldy than electrical, …
Can I Repair My Own HVAC System?
It’s important that you change your filters often, but more in-depth maintenance and repair is best handled by a professional. HVAC systems are dangerous. Handling your own repairs puts you in contact with potentially deadly chemicals that only certified professionals are allowed to work with. You can also cause serious damage to your system or even injure yourself. That kind of damage is far more costly than an HVAC professional.
Heating and Furnace Repair Done Right
We don’t just show up and make a repair and then leave the project, never to be seen again. We know you need to be able to run your own heating system, even in a lesser emergency. After your furnace repair is complete, your Bovio Rubino Service HVAC technician will walk you through how to properly keep your furnace running efficiently, as well as how to handle any common, minor furnace issues that could arise.
We aren’t here to get your home heating up and running for you, we want to do it with you! Educating our customers on how to stay comfortable and save money is a part of the job, and we are here to be your partner for home comfort for decades to come.