Why Choose Us?
- We are family-owned and operated. With over 50,000 clients served, what was once a humble, third-generation family-owned and -operated business has grown into one of the state’s preferred HVAC, plumbing, and electrical companies.
- We a local business. Our team is made up of members of our local community, and we are passionate about meeting the diverse needs of our neighbors.
- We are whole home experts. Not every company is prepared to handle everything that goes on inside your home. From piping to wiring to ductwork, we do it all, and then some.
- We offer emergency services. Day or night, our certified and trained technicians are just a call away. When you encounter a plumbing, electrical, or HVAC problem that just can’t wait, we are ready to come to the rescue.
- Our team is made up of trained experts. All of our HVAC technicians are licensed, fully insured, and NATE-certified, meaning we are prepared to handle whatever issue you throw our way. We can answer your questions, address any concerns, and offer tailored advice.
- Excellent customer service is paramount. Our mission is to provide the best possible service to our residential and commercial customers, and the way we run our company reflects this goal. We reward dedication, honesty, and great service, so you can always expect technicians that go the extra mile.
Over 45 Years of Dependable Solutions
When our company began, we exclusively offered air conditioning and heating services. In the decades since, our success has allowed us to expand our operations and assist homeowners and businesses alike with their plumbing, electrical, and indoor air quality needs. Through it all, our commitment to delivering superior HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services in Cherry Hill, NJ, has never wavered. We understand that many of our long-time customers trust us instinctively, and we do not take that lightly. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer that is also a proud recipient of the Carrier President's Award, Bovio Rubino Service is committed to providing the highest level of HVAC training to our employees and comprehensive support to our valued customers.
Luis is a fantastic technician! We always request him because he is always timely, very courteous and answers any questions or concerns we may have. He is very thorough with his examination of our HVAC which gives us confidence that it will operate properly.- Meg F
Quick, courteous, and wore shoe coverings in my house. They came out the same day on time. The problem was fixed immediately. The technician was polite, professional, and clean. I would definitely use this company again, and I highly recommend them for anyone in need of a/c service.- Chris C.
We had a service call today. Brian is a great tech. He went over everything for the AC & changed out the filter. Great people skills that you just don't see that often anymore. Perfect service!- Kristy J.
Jeff was on time. He diagnosed the system quickly. Fixed it. He was very professional and respectful to the property. Gave me some good advice. I would recommend Jeff to the folks who need HVAC repair.- Larry V.
Robert was great! He switched out all of my leaky valves that were under my sink and fixed our dishwasher hookup. He was super friendly and great with my dog as well. Not only did he inform me of the missing handle on my water shut off which the township didn’t bother letting me know about when they switched my meter out but he was able to use one of the handles that were removed from under the sink so if I need to I can shut my water off. He did all of this in under two hours for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend it!- Michelle B.
Sam is the existential plumbing professional. We appreciated her personable approach. We were first-time customers, and signed up for the yearly plumbing maintenance, feeling comfortable with how we were treated. Jake is very knowledgeable and professional. I found his approach very personable and holistic. No feeling of being rushed. Very friendly. I would invite him to my home again.- Ariel R.
David Ianni was our service tech, very friendly, professional and experienced. Really appreciated him taking the extra time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. An issue occurred with our unit after he left, and he took the time to come back and fix everything. I always appreciate the Bovio Rubino techs. They hire good people!- Mark B.
Jake was the absolute best! He explained everything, but without talking down to me. He told me what should consider doing now and what could wait. Not pushy at all. I don't look forward to the maintenance visits, but Jake set the bar! A thousand stars to you, Jake!- Cosmo
What We Do
If it’s in your home, there is a good chance we can help. Our home service company is equipped to handle projects of all sizes and complexities, from preventative maintenance to redesigns and installations.
Our experts can assist you with:
- Cooling Services – including air conditioner repair, air conditioning service, air conditioner installation, ductless cooling systems, and thermostat services
- Heating Services – including repairs, installations, thermostat services, furnace services, boiler services, and oil-to-gas conversions
- Electrical Services – including interior lighting, exterior lighting, generators, ceiling fans, electrical panels, and service upgrades
- Plumbing Services – including water heaters, faucets, drain cleaning, pipe repair, gas piping, sump pumps, garbage disposals, and toilets
- Air Quality Services – including product support, duct cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning
- Commercial Services – including heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical