Bovio Rubino Service is proud to install ecobee thermostats. These smart thermostats are much more than just a temperature control system that hangs on a wall in your home. With all kinds of innovation, ecobee thermostats save energy, reduce energy bills, connect to your phone, and so much more.
Here at Bovio Rubino Service, we only install high-quality heating and cooling products that will perform optimally for years in our customers’ homes. You can rest assured that every HVAC product we offer has been approved by our team of home and building performance experts and is designed to make your life easier and your home or business more comfortable, more efficient, and more affordable to heat and cool.
The Making of the ecobee4
What Does the Ecobee4 Do?
We know that the ecobee 4 is a smart thermostat, but here are a few of the things that separate it from the rest:
- Built-in Amazon Alexa – The ecobee 4 comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service, so consumers can ask ecobee to set a timer, play music, add eggs to the grocery list, and of course, change the temperature.
- 5-year Pro install warranty – Get an extra 2 years of warranty when you professionally purchase and install your ecobee4.
- Pays for itself in under 2 years* – The ecobee4 is designed to save energy, and this can result in up to a 23% decrease in energy use. By keeping energy use low when no one is home, as well as properly maintaining temperatures, your ecobee system will save you money and can pay for itself within 2 years. *Compared to a 72 ̊F hold.
- Designed for the smarter home – ecobee integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
- Control from anywhere – You can control your ecobee from anywhere with an iOS or Android device. This is very convenient if you forget to reduce the setting before leaving, or maybe you want the house at the perfect temperature when you get home. Hey, if anything you don’t have to get off the couch and walk over to the wall anymore to adjust your temp!
- At your convenience – Monitors heating and cooling systems and alerts you if it senses something is wrong.
- Helps manage hot or cold spots – Comes with a Room Sensor™ to help with hot or cold spots throughout the home. Room Sensors measure temperature to deliver comfort to the rooms that matter most. Traditional systems only measure around where the thermostat is at usually. With the ecobee sensors, you can place them throughout the house to make sure you are hitting every spot! Additional Room Sensors sold separately.
Why Install an ecobee?
- Energy savings
- Reduce your energy bills
- Whole-home comfort
- Use sensors to measure every spot
- Wifi accessible
- Access through your smartphone
What Is the Ecobee3 Lite?
- Control from anywhere – You can control your ecobee from anywhere with an iOS or Android device. This can be your smartphone or tablet.
- 5-year Pro install warranty – Get an extra 2 years of warranty when you professionally purchase and install your ecobee3 lite.
- No power-stealing or recharging – No common wire? No problem. ecobee comes with a Power Extender Kit so it doesn’t rely on other equipment to charge itself.
- Compatible with most – Works with gas, oil, electric, and dual-fuel systems. Supports conventional (2H/2C) and heat pump (4H/2C) systems. For full details, visit ecobee.com/compatibility.
- Pays for itself in under 2 years* – Just like the ecobee4 mentioned above, the ecobee3 lite also keeps energy use low when no one is home and uses the same practices to reduce energy use and make way for savings where it counts. *Compared to a 72 ̊F hold.
- Designed for the smarter home – ecobee3 lite does not come with built-in Alexa, but it integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
- At your convenience – Monitors your heating and cooling systems and alerts you if it senses something is wrong. This is far more effective than trying to assess it yourself.
- Helps manage hot or cold spots – Pairs with Room Sensors™ to help with hot or cold spots throughout the home. Room Sensors measure temperature to deliver comfort to the rooms that matter most. Sold separately from the ecobee3 lite.
Are You Ready for an Ecobee Thermostat?
Now that you can see all the benefits that come along with a system like this, do you think this would be something that would benefit your New Jersey home or business? Give us a call at (856) 272-7000 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.