Our entire staff is operating under very careful guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO, and local governments to ensure the protection and safety of our clients and the team at Bovio Rubino Service.
Bovio Rubino Service is an essential business that provides emergency services and we will remain open during this community effort.
We share your concerns and have met the recent challenges in the following ways with our field personnel:
- Our team will wear masks, gloves, and shoe covers at all times in clients’ homes.
- All field personnel have been instructed not to report to work if they have a fever, have COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Our personnel will refrain from shaking hands with any client.
- We are limiting the touching of items in clients’ homes by having the client work their own thermostat, open all doors, and turn on all lights for the technicians.
- iPads and iPhones will not be shared with any clients to sign invoices, and we are wiping down these items on a regular basis.
- Our team is practicing increased hand washing protocols.
- We are diligently practicing social distancing with our clients.
- We are limiting contact with office personnel, as well as canceling all company meetings, training, and events.
- We have limited office staff to less than 10 team members at a time in the building.
- We are using air scrubbers throughout our building for air increased air sanitation.
Please help us keep our technicians safe, so we can continue to provide emergency services to those who need it. We share and respect your concerns, and we are committed to working safely throughout this process.
Angela Rubino Hines, Owner, & The Bovio Rubino Service Team