If you are having a plumbing emergency in South Jersey, you need to give us a call immediately at 856-272-7000. Bovio Rubino Service offers 24/7 emergency plumbing services throughout South Jersey, including in Voorhees, Mount Laurel, Sicklerville, Cherry Hill, Gloucester, Harrison, Collingwood, Sewell, Marlton, and more.
What constitutes a plumbing emergency?
- Water flooding into your home
- Burst pipes
- Water not shutting off on appliances
What To Do While You Wait
If you are in immediate danger get out of your house. Do not risk injury trying to save things that can be replaced. If there is no immediate danger, you can:
- Keep pets and children away from the emergency area
- Remove furniture around the area
- Place buckets or lay down towels to limit damage
- See if you can shut off the water. Often, a toilet or sink will have a shut-off valve
Preventing Plumbing Emergencies in South Jersey
One of the best ways to avoid an emergency is to keep your equipment serviced and up to date! If you haven’t had your pipes and utilities around your house checked for years, there is more of a chance that a costly repair will be needed down the road. So what should you do?
- Regular Maintenance – Having the utilities in your home looked at frequently will prevent them from breaking down, keep everything running efficiently, and hopefully save you from damage to your home. Having a plumbing maintenance service plan can ensure your equipment is all inspected at least once a year.
- Don’t Ignore – If there is some small problem that you ignore such as a leak in a pipe, a strange noise in your heater, or a drain that won’t empty easily, have it taken care of! These may seem small, but they could lead to or be a sign of bigger problems.
Reach Out to Bovio Rubino Service for All Your Plumbing-Related Needs
Let us know if you’d like to talk about the plumbing in your South Jersey home! Whether you…
- Need a repair to the plumbing
- Want to add plumbing (new washing machine, sink, etc.)
- Are worried about old plumbing