As a homeowner in the Tri-County area, you know how warm and sunny summertime in South Jersey can be. Of course, with summer comes hot weather, and your air conditioner needs to be in top shape when the heat arrives. When you need a solution for keeping your home cool and comfortable, trust the cooling experts at Bovio Rubino Service.
Our skilled and certified HVAC contractors are armed with top-tier products and can help you make the most of your home’s cooling system. We take pride in offering trusted air conditioning services and 100% satisfaction to homeowners in Voorhees, Cherry Hill, and the surrounding areas.
KEEP YOUR AIR-CONDITIONER AT PEAK EFFICIENCY WITH AN ANNUAL TUNE-UP
At Bovio Rubino Service, we realize that your home’s furnace and air conditioner are one of the most expensive appliances you have in your home, and you want to protect your investment. Home heating and air-conditioning systems control the temperature, humidity, and air quality in your home. These systems consist of complex mechanical, electrical, and electronic components, such as motors, compressors, pumps, fans, ducts, pipes, thermostats, and switches.
With each maintenance call for your HVAC system, Bovio Rubino Service trained technicians will perform a 30-60-minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning including the following operations (Depending on the Comfort Shield with BRS Maintenance Plan Selected – click HERE for details):
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Condenser Coil – inspect
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil/ remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for leakage or Condensation.
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
The Benefits of AC Tune-Ups & Maintenance
The last thing any South Jersey homeowner wants is a malfunctioning air conditioner on a hot summer day. However, if you schedule AC maintenance at the start of summer, your system will have a much better chance of running smoothly and efficiently all summer long. Maintaining your cooling system is essential to making sure it runs properly. In fact, preventative maintenance for your air conditioner also offers many other benefits to New Jersey homeowners, including:
- Improved performance. Maintenance for your furnace and air conditioning systems is like a tune-up for your vehicle. Important components receive the care they need to continue to operate at peak levels. Without maintenance, your system can suffer and performance may be hindered.
- Decreased repair needs. Undergoing maintenance for your air conditioner can help prevent repair needs. When a trained professional performs maintenance on your system, they can also diagnose and solve minor issues early before they result in extensive repair needs.
- Longer service life. Properly maintaining your cooling system can offer a longer service life in many cases. The better your equipment is cared for, the longer it will last.
- Improved energy efficiency. Maintenance for your cooling system also improves the efficiency of your system by improving its performance. A system that operates at a higher level of efficiency can save you money on your heating and cooling costs each season.
Keep Cool in Your South Jersey home, with AC Service
Whether you need air conditioner installation, maintenance, repair, or something in between, Bovio Rubino Service is the company to call. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we can offer you the best products in the industry while helping you keep a comfortable home. Our skilled team of NATE-certified technicians put your happiness above all else, so you can rest assured that we will get the job done right the first time. Call (856) 272-7000 or get in touch here to schedule installation, maintenance, or repair for your home’s cooling systems with Bovio Rubino Service!