Without a proper heating and cooling system in place, it’s impossible to keep comfortable in your South Jersey home. With hot summers and downright frigid winters to contend with, your system needs to be strong, efficient, and precise. But in order to maximize comfort, you also need to be able to control your system.
Bovio Rubino Service installs smart, programmable thermostats that will give you total control over your heating and cooling systems. Our service teams and HVAC technicians have been proudly serving homeowners and business owners in South Jersey for decades, offering cost-minded solutions to even the most pressing HVAC issues. If you’re ready to get greater control and efficiency out of your HVAC system, a programmable thermostat installation at the hands of Bovio Rubino Service is exactly what you need.
Programmable Thermostat Installation in Voorhees and Cherry Hill, NJ
Quality products and the services to match have always been the name of the game for our team. We offer superior smart thermostats from leading manufacturers like Nest, bringing you a higher level of control and comfort to help you fight off even the worst a South Jersey summer or winter can muster. Nest thermostats learn your habits so you don’t have to adjust the temperature during the day—the thermostat knows your preferences and handles adjustments for you.
Our team will assess your existing HVAC equipment and fit your system with the ideal product to match, guaranteeing ideal results and a new programmable or Wi-Fi product that will cover your needs.
What Are the Benefits of a Programmable Thermostat?
What are the advantages over a run-of-the-mill standard or digital thermostat? At first, you might not think a thermostat could do all that much, but in fact, these can be powerful and effective tools. When you get a programmable thermostat from the team at Bovio Rubino Service you can expect:
- Fine-tuned comfort control. By setting up effective comfort routines for your thermostat, you can manipulate your HVAC equipment better than ever before. This lets a homeowner choose to heat, cool, or maintain all throughout the day as appropriate, ensuring you get the comfort you want when you want it. It’s “set it and forget it” in the best ways possible!
- Better energy efficiency. Programmed routines allow your systems to run in a far more streamlined manner, reducing the energy waste created by adjusting manually or letting the system just “power through” at the same temperature all day long. This can mean significant energy savings, helping you cut down on high utility costs.
- Detailed information. Programmable thermostats can be set up to provide specific important updates and information including things such as energy consumption rates, average use, commonly used routines, and more.
Here are some of the Controls and thermostats that we trust at Bovio Rubino Service:
Carrier Controls and Thermostats
Zero Degrees of Separation from the Degree You Want
Some people like to dictate every nuance of their climate, from humidity to temperature. Some like remote access to tinker with temperature and save money even when they’re not at home. Some like to specify preferences in eight different rooms. And some people simply don’t want to have to think about it at all. Which is why our line of Carrier thermostats and controls has something for everyone—including you. No matter where you live in New Jersey, Bovio Rubino Service has the solution to meet your needs.
Infinity® Series Controls
The unrivaled capabilities of the Infinity control represent Carrier’s highest degree of comfort management. This communicating control is designed exclusively for the Infinity system products and is the brains behind Carrier’s ultra-efficient Greenspeed™ intelligence systems. What’s more, techno lovers will rejoice over the Infinity control’s energy management and remote access features. That’s great news for everyone in the area, whether you’re in Cherry Hill, Mount Holly or Sicklerville!
Côr™ Wifi Thermostats
Your heating and cooling system is where you spend most of your energy dollars so saving on your utilities is important. The innovative CôrTM thermostat is designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use; homeowners saved an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs. It’s what we call the heart of a smarter home.
ComfortZone™ II Series System Thermostats
If you like flexibility and the customized comfort of zoning, there are a number of reasons to zone right in on this series. It allows you to program temperature and humidity levels in 7 independent day cycles, with options for 2, 4 or 8 zones. Enjoy all this from one powerful control—part of a zoning system that also includes room sensors, and an equipment controller as well as outdoor air and duct temperature sensors. By creating zones, you’ll enhance comfort while saving money- no matter where you live- in Collingswood, Del Ran, or Harrison Township!
Comfort™ Series Thermostats
Comfort Series thermostats are designed to give you flexible solutions that work on a multitude of systems. You can choose from models like our Wi-Fi® thermostat (shown) to give you remote access or others with easy Touch-N-Go® programming—there’s even ultra-simple non-programmable models. No matter the need, you’ll find an economical solution to what you’re looking for in our Comfort Series.
Performance™ Series Thermostats
Our Performance Series thermostats feature stylish, ultra-slim designs with easy-to-read screens and even easier-to-use interfaces. Available in programmable, and non-programmable models, this line offers models to precisely adjust temperature and manage humidity, both of which are essential when creating a Hybrid Heat® system. These thermostats can be used with either Performance™ or Comfort™ Series systems. You’ll love them whether you’re in Mount Laurel, Gloucester, Moorestown, or Medford!
Download the Carrier Product Guide
The ecobee thermostats are more than just a temperature control system that hangs on a wall in your home. With all kinds of innovation, ecobee thermostats save energy, reduce energy bills, connect to your phone, and so much more. The ecobee4 even comes with Amazon Alexa built-in.
The making of the ecobee4
What does the ecobee4 do?
We know that the ecobee4 is a smart thermostat, but here are a few of the things that separate it from the rest:
- Built-in Amazon Alexa – The ecobee4 comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service, so consumers can ask ecobee to set a timer, play music, add eggs to the grocery list, and of course, change the temperature.
- 5-year Pro install warranty – Get an extra 2 years of warranty when you professionally purchase and install your ecobee4.
- Pays for itself in under 2 years* – The ecobee4 is designed to save energy, and this can result in up to a 23% decrease in energy use. By keeping energy use low when no one is home, as well as properly maintaining temperatures, your ecobee system will save you money and can pay for itself within 2 years. *Compared to a 72 ̊F hold.
- Designed for the smarter home – ecobee integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
- Control from anywhere – You can control your ecobee from anywhere with an iOS or Android device. This is very convenient if you forget to reduce the setting before leaving, or maybe you want the house at the perfect temperature when you get home. Hey, if anything you don’t have to get off the couch and walk over to the wall anymore to adjust your temp!
- At your convenience – Monitors heating and cooling systems and alerts you if it senses something is wrong.
- Helps manage hot or cold spots – Comes with a Room Sensor™ to help with hot or cold spots throughout the home. Room Sensors measure temperature to deliver comfort to the rooms that matter most. Traditional systems only measure around where the thermostat is at usually. With the ecobee sensors, you can place them throughout the house to make sure you are hitting every spot! Additional Room Sensors sold separately.
- Energy savings
- Reduce your energy use and bills
- Whole-home comfort
- Use sensors to measure every spot
- Wifi accessible
- Access through your smartphone
What Is the Ecobee3 Lite?
- Control from anywhere – You can control your ecobee from anywhere with an iOS or Android device. This can be your smartphone or tablet.
- 5-year Pro install warranty – Get an extra 2 years of warranty when you professionally purchase and install your ecobee3 lite.
- No power-stealing or recharging – No common wire? No problem. ecobee comes with a Power Extender Kit so it doesn’t rely on other equipment to charge itself.
- Compatible with most – Works with gas, oil, electric, and dual-fuel systems. Supports conventional (2H/2C) and heat pump (4H/2C) systems. For full details, visit ecobee.com/compatibility.
- Pays for itself in under 2 years* – Just like the ecobee4 mentioned above, the ecobee3 lite also keeps energy use low when no one is home and uses the same practices to reduce energy use and make way for savings where it counts. *Compared to a 72 ̊F hold.
- Designed for the smarter home – ecobee3 lite does not come with built-in Alexa, but it integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
- At your convenience – Monitors your heating and cooling systems and alerts you if it senses something is wrong. This is far more effective than trying to assess it yourself.
- Helps manage hot or cold spots – Pairs with Room Sensors™ to help with hot or cold spots throughout the home. Room Sensors measure temperature to deliver comfort to the rooms that matter most. Sold separately from the ecobee3 lite.
Programmable Thermostat Installation and Service in South Jersey
Tired of struggling with a standard thermostat, or looking for a great way to pare down those huge South Jersey energy costs? Reach out to Bovio Rubino Service today! With our HVAC experts on your side, you’ll get the accessories and products you need to feel comfortable and confident in your home all year long.