Summer is an Olympic-sized event for your cooling system — but is your air conditioner up to the task? Bovio Rubino Service has your summer AC maintenance checklist so you can carry on through the summer in cool, affordable comfort.
- Ensure air filters have been replaced at recommended intervals. Not sure? Replace it now for healthier indoor air all summer.
- Clean all duct vents and registers using a vacuum and damp washcloth
- Clear at least 12’ of space all around your AC unit, removing any trash, landscaping, or other debris
- Schedule proper HVAC maintenance visit from Bovio Rubino Service to repair any failing deteriorated parts
- Double check your thermostat is working properly by turning your AC off then on again. Consider upgrading to a programmable or smart thermostat for greater control and energy savings.
Is your home still not as cool as you were hoping this summer? Or, perhaps your cooling bills have continued to rise. Whatever the case, if you are looking for more HVAC tips for summer, Bovio Rubino Service is ready to answer all of your AC questions.